Mantine Loki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mantine Loki

Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~
Loki
Loki
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2006-11-25

Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Empty
PostSubject: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 10:36 pm

lalala here is the sequel to the omen of greif. the first chapter as usual is nothing but slow angsty kind or atleast thats what i've been told. anyway i'm procrastinating on chapter 2. actually i've had this chap done for a VERY long time now << >>

anyway ya here it is!

~*~

”I’m sorry father. But unlike mother I have a realm to rule over. Good bye father. Yamino Aniki-sama, Fenrir Aniki-sama. Oka-san” she smiled to her newly reunited family and embraced her mother. Who had been her only companion in the under world. But she was willing to give up her friend for the happy-ness of her family.

That’s why he loved her.

She was so compassionate, so beautiful, and fair. How could he not help but fall in love with her?

The way her light pink hair delicately framed her pale face, her emerald green eyes that seemed to burn a whole through his heart and soul.

And here he was. He couldn’t see her well through his barricade. He could just barely here her voice.

Curse the Norn for all they’ve done. She was leaving now and he never got to speak to her, to look her right in those beautiful green eyes.

She’d never look at him the same if he were to leave the safety of his wall.

Who would?

He was after all…

no longer…

A He…

~*~

”I’LL KILL THEM!!! I’LL DO IT!!! WATCH ME!!!” Heimdall yelled storming through the house he shared with the fertility god.

”Heimu... Try not to destroy the house. Freyr is working on his turbo mecha Gullinbrusti version IV. And Freyr can not finish re booting if Heimu knocks down the power line.” Freyr murmured through fogged goggles.

”what the fuck did you do to my house Freyr!” Heimdall gaped looking around at the wholes in the wall. The lines that had been cut were still twitching with electric shocks.
And there was Freyr sitting in the center of the room with a screwdriver, a wrench, and a hammer. A very large hammer… maybe that explained the gaping holes in the door...

”oh Heimu is female today. Of course Freyr understands. Heimu is just like mine Sister Freya” Freyr replied with a sigh as he tugged at a wire in the pink container in the shape of a pig.

Heimdall took a thought to pity the poor thing and walked off to her room in frustration.

”I hate your sister Freyr!!! I hate her friends and I hate you!” she yelled from her room as an explosion blocked out her yell.

Freyr was heard mumbling and Heimdall knew there would be a new whole in his wall.

She looked over to her table and noticed a strand of pink hair with her keen eye site.

Walking over to it slowly she picked it up carefully and examined it.

”Hel…” her voice was a mere whisper but the word was clear
”Yes?” he blinked, now male again. He spun around immediately and felt warm. But there was no one there.

He couldn’t move and could feel the presence. Yet he could still see nothing nor hear breathing. But she was there.

”Wh-W- a” he stuttered. Not knowing exactly what to say. She was there. She had to be. But how had she managed this?!

Suddenly the feeling disappeared and Heimdall felt himself fall. A sudden rush of cold and fear shivered through him as the floor seemed to disappear.

~*~

she was curled up in her bed teary eyed and feeble looking.

Heimdall was female again, the Norn were not done with him. And it seemed neither was Hel.

Momentarily she would feel the warmth, but it was always gone soon after. Followed by a black out and a feeling of regret.

Heimdall arose from her bed slowly and nearly fell. Not having been standing for quite a while it took her a few minutes to remember how to stand.

once up she grabbed for the gold colored gloves on the bedside table and cautiously pulled them on over both clawed hands.

She walked out the door expecting Freyr to have fallen asleep on the floor in a pile of wires again, but it appeared he had gone out.

After all it was about four, maybe 5 O’clock by the time she had decided to leave her room.
After a quick lunch, or at least something along those lines, she decided a walk would do good to calm her mind.

~*~

”I HATE YOU!” Heimdall yelled pointing at one of the Norn.

Urd looked at him momentarily or, she looked at ‘her’ momentarily and looked away again.

”Heimdall you know that form suites you well.” She smiled taking a sip of her tea from outside the café.

Heimdall was seething a battle aura was obviously visible around her; she hated the Norn more then anything right now. And here was the Norn of the past. Just sitting there…so calmly…

”You’re going to die here Norn” she growled as she looked down.

Urd smiled and arose from her seat walking over to Heimdall.
”…you always where the one to predict your own fate…. But remember. I am fate.” she circled her several times and began her decent down the street.

”Where are you going Norn. I said you are going to die here and I meant it”

”Heimdall in your present form you cant do anything to me”

”I can’t do anything to you but I know I wasn’t the only one hurt in Odins rampage.”

Urd froze. And Heimdall knew she had her where she wanted her.

”remember, you gave up your wings for him. And what did he do? He fell for your counter part.”

Urd looked down and wrapped her arms around her waist remembering the affair between Loki and Skuld. She couldn’t hate her sister for acting on the feelings Urd had shared with her. She couldn’t blame him for just being himself. Though he had been sin full she never really told him how she had felt the entire time.

”now Urd, I ask you. How did it feel?” Heimdalls eyes where slanted in mock sincerity.

The Norn in question fell to her knees as she felt a sharp pain in her heart. She closed her eyes tightly and finally realized what Heimdall had meant earlier.

She hadn’t meant that Urd would truly die physically. She had meant Urd would feel like dieing.

Because in truth remembering that did make her feel like dieing.

Heimdall walked over to her, and sat beside her. a twinge of guilt in the corner of her eyes and she reached for the norn.

”I’m sorry…but maybe you can understand how I feel now. I’ve lost her against my will, Because of you… Now will you fix this or live with the guilt until it drives you mad?”

Urd shut her eyes tighter. Verdandi had plans for this. But…Urd stopped and looked up at Heimdall
violet eyes meeting red.
She nodded and the female Heimdall smiled.
”that’s much better.”

Last edited by on Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kittykari555.proboards104.com/index.cgi
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~
Loki
Loki
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:25 pm

”Skuld! Where are you!!!?” Verdandi called towards her sister
Skuld seemed to have run off with her bell for some strange reason.

”Skuld! I need that!!!!” Verdandi continued

Skuld at the moment was locked in Urds room wrapping the bell in thread, long thick silky like thread. I guess you can say it was more like a spiders silk.

”Urd remind me why we are going against Verdandi like this?” Skuld breathed slowly as she wrapped the last bit of the silk around the bell.
She struck it momentarily and to her surprise it made no noise.

”Urd what did I just do? Urd!” Skuld opened the second door that led to Urds study room abruptly and found her elder sister sitting on the windowsill holding a piece of paper in her hands.

It was a crumpled up paper that had been yellowed in age.
The words written on the side that was still read able was in old Norse and read
”I’m sorry”

Skuld walked over to her and reached for the slip of paper.

The Norn of the past jumped suddenly and took the paper out of her sisters’ reach.
”what are you doing?!” Urd inquired now standing beside her sister with the paper held tightly in her hands.

”I know that hand writing…” Skuld mumbled. Urd took a step back, and looked at her desperate sister straight in the face.

For a moment she thought she was looking into a mirror. That same distressed yet some what calming face she had worn so many times before. It was there. In her little sister nonetheless
”don’t look at me like that Skuld!” Urd yelled suddenly stepping back a few more steps.

Skuld sighed and turned to look out the window.
”I still don’t see why I had to take it” Skuld mumbled holding out the bell covered in the now some what hardened silk.

”leave it and go.” Urd growled out looking at the floor. Skuld stared at her sister for what seemed like forever. But she left the room as she had instructed.

The bell had been left on the windowsill as a bird flew through the wall.
Its eyes flashed a crimson color as it picked up the bell and flew away.

Urd titled her head in a thoughtful manner.
”what does he need with the bell anyway…”
~*~

”CHANGE ME BACK OR THE BELL GETS IT!” (Comic relief =3.)

Verdandi: @_@.

Heimdall: >D.

”Oh holy sh*t.” Verdandi looked somewhat shocked as she turned to face her sister Skuld who was sitting behind her trying to keep herself from laughing
at the moment the very female Heimdall was dressed in a short puffy red dress. She looked like a mini ballerina. And the red battle aura matched wonderfully.

”Freyr is dressing me up now! CHANGE ME BACK OR I WILL BREAK THIS BELL!”

Skuld fell down to the floor gripping her sides now laughing quite openly as Verdandi tried very hard to keep from laughing.

not only did Heimdall have the red dress, But matching silk stockings gloves and a lace hat. Little short heeled black shoes too. Freyr was obviously having fun. How he had managed to do that in the first place no one knew.

”now you change. Me. Back.”

”Wait a minute, where did YOU get my bell?!” Verdandi growled out looking at Heimdall strongly for a moment and after doing that she fell down again.

”what ELSE did he do to you!?” Verdandi said no lying on the floor beside her sister gawking.

Heimdall put her hands on her face and growled.
”Idiots… all of you… You guys have no idea… what you’ve done…”

Urd walked out of her room with that same yellow parchment in her hand.

”I’m sorry.” Of all the things in the world to say…it was this.” Urd growled crushing the paper in her fist, she walked over to Heimdall and stood beside her.

”What happened to our plan, Heimdall…?” Urd sighed
Heimdall twitched and looked up at her.

”do you need to ask?” she grumbled pitifully.

She looked like a porcelain doll. Only with much prettier eyes.

Urd saw her and managed to stay sullen. “Verdandi, I will be leaving now. JA” Urd mumbled gripping Heimdalls small gloved hand and dragging her out of the house.

~*~

I’m sorry, really I am. I didn’t know…
it was stupid. One of the stupidest things I have ever done.
And let’s face it; I’ve done some pretty idiotic things in my life. ^-^,

this is stupid. I’m no good at apologies and especially not apologies concerning our problem!!! Someone kill me now. Odin come in through those gates with your spear and drive it through my head. It will save us all a lot of trouble…

Urd…honestly…if I had known…I wouldn’t have done anything. I’m sorry.

Here I am trying to write you, and I can’t think of anything to write!
Thinking about this I had so many things in mind, but now? None of it makes sense!

I’m an idiot. What I did was unforgivable. And I deserve to be banished.
Will this even help?
Its over,
does that help?
I’ve never felt worse.
Does that help?
I’m sorry.

When you read this I’m more then certain you won’t speak to me. But… damn it! I hate this! I’m not supposed to act like this!

What more can I do?! I DON’T KNOW!!!
My head is spinning and I’m being summoned… so I suppose I’ll drop this by on my way.
Damn. Well it’s a little late for what’s on my mind now… Well… just… I don’t know. If you cant forgive me…I understand completely.

Again, I’m Sorry.

Loki
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:24 pm

This one is good too.
Back to top Go down
https://mantineloki.editboard.com
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~
Loki
Loki
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 10:22 pm

ty. and i just realized i'm gonna end up making another sequel to this one @-@
Back to top Go down
selinawen
Urd
Urd
selinawen

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 11:12 pm

So that's how it is, hope to know what happens next ^_^
Back to top Go down
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~
Loki
Loki
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 6:20 pm

???

*thinks* i think i've hit writers block again... i mean i have a lot of ideas but i just have so many that i cant pick one @_@
Back to top Go down
Loki
Utgard Loki
Utgard Loki
Loki

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:35 am

Jennifer is right this one is good
Back to top Go down
http://jacqueline10675.proboards102.com/
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~
Loki
Loki
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 2:10 pm

arigato!!!
Back to top Go down
Loki
Utgard Loki
Utgard Loki
Loki

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 2:19 pm

No prob
Back to top Go down
http://jacqueline10675.proboards102.com/
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~
Loki
Loki
~Hel_Goddess_Of_Death~

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:23 pm

grrr the update for this one will take a while... *points to general board* you can read about it there -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment   Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heimdalls 'Change' and the norns envolvment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mantine Loki :: Fanfiction Board-
Jump to: