Mantine Loki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mantine Loki

Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoiler for me but for a good cause!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HellsAngel921
Fenrir
Fenrir
HellsAngel921

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 6:04 pm

Erm well, I haven't read much of the second season (or much of the first to be honest) of 'The Mythical Detective Loki' manga and since it seems that it'll be impossible for QUITE some time... to all those who have already read or know about him, how would one describe Utegard Loki's personality? ^^'

You see my friend is making a fanfiction and for the sequel she wishes to add in Spica and Utegard Loki in it however, she too has not read the manga and has only seen the anime... so help anybody??? Onegai desu!
Back to top Go down
selinawen
Urd
Urd
selinawen

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 1:05 am

hm...Utgard Loki...he's Loki's other self and is the same person as Loki, he holds Loki past memories and he's the king of the giants. He's actually quite playful at times (like Loki). He can eat a lot(like Spica) but is not as clever as Loki is. He likes drinking wine and Looking at the moon(which is when he met Spica and likes her). He likes Spica and Spica chose him in the end as he and Loki are actually the same person. He likes cats. His rune magic is excellent. Koko(his cat maid) had a crush on him.
I hope that'll help a bit...
Back to top Go down
HellsAngel921
Fenrir
Fenrir
HellsAngel921

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 12:41 pm

oh thank you, selinawen! That actually helped quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
selinawen
Urd
Urd
selinawen

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 12:55 am

HellsAngel921 wrote:
oh thank you, selinawen! That actually helped quite a bit.
no problem ^_^
Back to top Go down
HellsAngel921
Fenrir
Fenrir
HellsAngel921

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 4:51 pm

Err, I need a spoiler again ^^' What is Koko like? Any kind of information would be nice but I'm generally looking for physcial appearance and personality. Oh yes and how does Utgard Loki treat her?

A question: Was she the chesire cat in the second volume of Ragnarok where Loki was stuck inside Wonderland for a while?
Back to top Go down
selinawen
Urd
Urd
selinawen

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 11:56 pm

Koko is Utgard's Loki's cat maid. She has a crush on him. Koko is very cheerful. She tries to get Utgard Loki's attention but he was always cold towards her. Koko doesn't mind anything, as long as she is with Utgard Loki, she is happy. Koko calls Utgard Loki 'King Ut'. I'm not sure if she's that chesire cat and I personally don't think that she's that chesire cat.
she looks like this (The girl with cat ears)
Spoiler for me but for a good cause! LOKI_0005_egb368iy1

hope that this imformation is enough... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HellsAngel921
Fenrir
Fenrir
HellsAngel921

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:23 pm

Zomg, she's so cute! ^^' Not the way I imagined her but her personality is similar to what I thought it was... thank you! O_o was that scanned from your own manga or the internet?

....May I have it? XD
Back to top Go down
selinawen
Urd
Urd
selinawen

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:41 am

HellsAngel921 wrote:
Zomg, she's so cute! ^^' Not the way I imagined her but her personality is similar to what I thought it was... thank you! O_o was that scanned from your own manga or the internet?

....May I have it? XD
The internet of course, My scanner is not connected to my computer and my 2nd set of mangas is in english and not chinese. Of couse you could have it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler for me but for a good cause!   Spoiler for me but for a good cause! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoiler for me but for a good cause!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mantine Loki :: Mantine Loki-
Jump to: